Home Gym, Healthy Life and Food, Workout Tutorial, Freeletics and Bodyweight Excercise.

Friday, May 5, 2017

Freeletics Exercise Everyday

Freeletics workout surely can lose weight and also effective to gain weight and build muscle, because freeletics have nice strengh program. And.... I have proven it too. Yes, now freeletics become one of the most popular workout. If you want to see my freeletics record, read: My Freeletics Record. If you want to see freleetics movement and tutorial, read here: Freeletics Training Guide and Tutorial Workout

But, how many times a week I should doing freeletics? Most of people say, freeletics should doing everyday because it's good for diet faster and more often doing freeletics, you will get your muscles. So, most of people doing freeletics everyday. 

I think is wrong. Because, freeletics exercise everyday just make you tired quickly. Freeletics program is one of the heavy workout, because freeletics is High Intensive Interval Training (HIIT). HIIT is combine cardio and strengh workout. So, I don't advice workout everyday. You must have at least 1 day or 2 days to take rest days. 

Image Source: http://www.newhealthadvisor.com
Actually, the concept of freeletics is same as gym concept. When you doing routine fitness, you shouldn't working out every day, because your body need rest for recovery process. When you are in recovery, that is your muscle actually form. If you forced your body to workout everyday, it's not good for your muscle, also for your healthy.  

So, how many times in a week I should doing freeletics exercise? 

That's a good question. I'm one of freeletics lover. So, I have try various kind of freeletics workout method. I ever workout everyday, and I just feel so tired. So, I decided to take 4-5 days workout, and take 2 days rest, except hell week (In hell week you must complete workout program everyday for one week only). The result is better than I doing workout every day. 

So, freeletics is really good for your health, diet and strengh. But, don't too much workout. Workout every day make less recovery, but your body also needs recovery. You must manage your rest time, and also manage your food for better result.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment