Home Gym, Healthy Life and Food, Workout Tutorial, Freeletics and Bodyweight Excercise.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Try This Push Up For Better Result

Push up is the physical sport that very popular and simple. You don't have need any equipment to do push up workout. I personally really like this workout because this workout is simple, but really effective to build some part of upper body muscle. Push up workout have so many variations that can you do. 

Well, I have doing routine push up workout and another bodyweight exercise for the last 10 years and until now I still want to see my push up progression. After I can doing reguler push up, I try to doing many push up variations. 

Yes, that's make push up workout is really fun for me. So, if you want to start push up workout variations and make the new push up challenge, you can try: Push up bar. If you don't know push up bar, look at the photo below. 

I also doing routine push up using this equipment. I think push up bar is good for my upper body, mainly chest, triceps, and shoulders.  



Push up bar is the one of push up workout variations that more challenging because push up bar is more effective to build chest, arm, sohulder and triceps. Push up bar also effective if using for plache push up and typewriter push up . If you cannot doing plache and typewriter push up, you can train with push up bar firstly. 

Push up bar are widely used in calisthenics and freeletics workout. So, if you often doing freeletics or calisthenics, I sure you know this equipment. If you want to buy this equipment, please google it. So many people that sell this push up bar. You can buy online, and this workout equipment is not too expensive. 

Do this push up workout routinely, such as four until five times a week. Try to do push up variations, like typewriter push up, plache push up, diamond push up and so on. I doing this workout routinely and I got the better results for my muscle mass. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment